I'll start a list today -- we'll continue it later, of course. Let's make it an I'll show you mine if you show me yours kinda deal, okay?
- Watching someone praise God - from singing to hands raised to faces turned skyward to that glow that comes when you share God's presence in your life.
- Isabel's hugs - she'll stop in the middle of playing or doing some very important three-year-old thing and come over for a kiss and hug..."I love you mommy"
- Paxton's belly laughs - I would tickle him 24/7, if he'd let me, just to hear him laugh
- Puppy breath! The best smell in the world, I think, and I love the licking, nibbling, playing you have to endure to get there
- William's company
- When God speaks straight to your heart -- when you know in whatever you are hearing or seeing He is speaking to you!
- The smell of a spring rain
- Sand between my toes
- Talking to my grandpa on the phone (even better in person and we get to do that in just a few
- short weeks)
- Long conversations with close girlfriends
- Experiencing my kids' "ah-ha" moments with them - like when Isabel discovered this week that Wal-Mart has numbers on its signs and she knew them
That'll get us started, huh?